Tuesday 10 April 2018

Let it snow

Another challenge from Muse Christmas Visions - this week's Muse is Cornelia and here is her inspiration card.  I was inspired by the fun element in her card and also the white background.

 
 
Here is my take on Cornelia's card - I used my Misti to position the stamps and added some Wink of Stella for the snow.  Unfortunately this does not show up very well in my photo. 
 
 
Materials used:-
Stamps - Winter Wonderland free set from a magazine
Sentiment - Uniko Studio Stunning Snowflakes set
Ink - Colorbox pigment cat's eyes and Versafine onyx black
Wink of Stella in silver for the snow effect
 
Thanks for visiting my blog - I really appreciate your comments.  I would encourage you to take part in the Muse Christmas Visions challenge as it is a great way to get your Christmas cards made painlessly!
 
 
 

 


2 comments:

  1. Lots of winter fun in your card! Such a delightful little scene! Thanks for playing along at MCV,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really fun winter scene - I love how you were inspired! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

    ReplyDelete