Monday 5 March 2018

Holly card

I was delighted to find a new Christmas card challenge blog as I like to make Christmas cards during the year so avoiding any last minute stress.  The added bonus of the CAS Christmas card challenge is that cards must be clean and simple - a favourite design of mine.  The current theme is holly.

 
I found a simple holly wreath stamp among my stash and decided to keep my card very simple, mounting the stamp on a couple of scalloped circles and adding some foam tape for dimension. 
 
 
 
Materials used:-
Stamps - Jolly Holly Days free set from Simply Homemade magazine issue 48
Inks - colorbox
Dies - 2 sizes
 
Thanks for visiting my blog - I really appreciate your comments.  Now pop over to the CAS Christmas Card blog and see what the other participants have created. Margaret





4 comments:

  1. Pretty holly wreath, Margaret. Look wonderful with your layered scalloped circle backgrounds. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty holly wreath, Margaret! I love how you've matted it with the scalloped circles! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that stamp set and now you've given me the nudge to use it :) Great CAS design and love the layered scalloped circles. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty holly wreath, Margaret! The scallop circles give it lots of depth. Thanks for playing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete