Wednesday 11 May 2016

Believe

This week's challenge on Merry Monday is to use woodgrain, kraft and white. I love the combination of kraft and white card for Christmas cards so I was keen to play along this week.  The Merry Monday design team have come up with some lovely cards to inspire us so do visit their blog.





Materials used:-

Penny Black die "into the woods"
Snowflakes - Lawn Fawn stitched snowflakes
Deer - Cottage Cutz die
Hillside - Lawn Fawn stitched hillside borders
Sentiment - Penny Black holiday snippets
Embossing folder - Craft Concept wood grain
DI vintage photo

Thanks for visiting my blog - I really appreciate your comments. Margaret

7 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful, peaceful scene, Margaret! I love how it all fit together! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I like how you rubbed ink on your deer to make him pop. I started with a kraft deer but he was too bland. Ink would have done him well. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a lovely card. Love the serene white with brown & I agree with the previous comment about how effective the sponging on the deer is x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love that woodsy die - so pretty against the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous scene!! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful and the deer is so perfect for the scenery! Thanks for playing Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome design Margaret, love every detail. Thanks for playing at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete