Monday 8 February 2016

More butterflies!

This month's CAS challenge on Happy Little Stampers is to use an embossing folder for stamping.  This is a technique I have never tried before and I quite like the result - although you do not have much control over how it will turn out!  If you want to find out more about the technique pop over to the Happy Little Stampers blog.


Materials used:-
Embossing folder - Craft Concepts "wings" sprayed with distress spray stain in broken china
Sentiment - Penny Black snippets inked with Versafine Onyx black ink
Dies - Die-Namics pierced rectangles

Thanks for visiting my blog - I really appreciate all your comments.  Margaret

2 comments:

  1. fabulous spattering of butterflies and love that sentiment. So glad you shared!

    Toni
    HLS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous .... I love those butterflies. Thank you for playing along with the HLS CAS challenge. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete