Thursday 25 February 2016

Congratulations!

This week's challenge on Less is More is to make a card with texture. I used one of Tim Holtz' embossing folders for this card, highlighting the words by brushing on some distress ink. I then embossed the sentiment on vellum - I like this effect. Finally I attached the panel to a linen card.


I am also entering this card into CASology challenge where the cue card is distress - I used distress ink to highlight the words.

Materials used:-
Sissix embossing folder - Tim Holtz alterations
DI - picked raspberry applied with an Inkylicious ink blending brush
Sentiment - Stampin Up "Sassy Salutations"
Pearl silver embossing powder
Linen card

Thanks for visiting my blog - I really appreciate your comments! Margaret

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love the colour and the embossed wording <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colours here and a wonderful embossed BG.
    Perfectly CAS and perfect for the challenge! Thanks for sharing at Less is More this week.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I love the sentiment on the vellum, so simple but so pretty and stylish :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly CAS! I love the monochromatic color scheme & the simple texture!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to be so late commenting, what a super card. Love the textured words.
    Thanks for joining our challenge
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete