Monday 12 October 2015

Snowflakes

I'm delighted to be back blogging after some time away - we're in the process of selling our house so all my crafting stuff has been tidied away.

I really liked Kimberly Wiener's card on Muse Christmas Visions this week and was inspired by the snowflakes, the blue background and the sparkly gems.  I found this was quite a quick and easy card to make so I might make some more although my stock of Christmas cards is looking quite healthy, considering it is only October!  There's a lot to be said for taking part in Christmas card blog challenges throughout the year.





Materials used:-
Stamps - Stunning Snowflake set by Uniko Studio
Distress inks - faded jeans and blueprint sketch
Onyx black Versafine ink
Wow opaque bright white embossing powder
 Papermania gems

Thanks for visiting my blog - I really appreciate your comments. Margaret

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the soft blue and the pretty flakes. It's nice to find crafting stash after it's been put away for a while. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, love the blue colour with the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so beautiful!! That sentiment is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret, this is so sweet and lovely!!! UNIKO is perfection for this challenge and I am so glad that you were so inspired to make such a wonder!! Thanks so much for joining us at MUSE CV this week, Hooray that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some of my favourite snowflake stamps ever! I love that you gave them breathing room - they feel like a gentle dusting rather than a flurry! SO glad you joined us at MCV this week, Margaret!

    ReplyDelete