Thursday 27 August 2015

Plaid good luck card

The cue word on CASology this week is plaid - we call this tartan is Scotland.  This is the card I created inspired by the cue word.  I die cut the letters and clear embossed the cat to give it some sheen.



Materials used:-
Tartan paper - Printable Heaven
Die cut letters - Memory Box Parker Uppercase
Stampin Up punch
Cat stamp - free from Craft Stamper magazine
Versafine black onyx

Thanks for visiting my blog - I really appreciate your comments. Margaret

3 comments:

  1. This card looks cozy somehow! I love the perfection of the letter placement! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the irony of a Good Luck card having a black cat on it! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful take on the cue card! I love how you added shimmer to the black cat and your tartan pattern is perfect with your lovely border!

    ReplyDelete