Wednesday 3 June 2015

Muse Merry Christmas

I've been away on holiday and missed a few challenges so it's great to be back with this card inspired by Tracey McNeely's funky Christmas trees on Muse:Christmas Visions.  I really liked her design with the trees and hills but decided to make my card mainly white for a CAS look.  This is the first time I've used the Stampin Up trees set but I think they may feature again!





Materials used:
Stampin Up Festival of trees stamp and punch set
Stampin Up coastal cabana ink
Chocolate Baroque sentiment
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Lawn Fawn stitched hillside borders

Thanks for visiting my blog!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love that you took a more monochrome approach! So glad you joined us at MCV this week, Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret I love the colour of your trees, what a fabulous CAS design. Thank you for sharing with us at Muse Christmas Visions!

    ReplyDelete