Sunday 17 May 2015

Hello sunshine!

It's theme week over at Less is More and the challenge is Hello Sunshine.  I made the background panel yesterday but couldn't decide what to do with it! When I was browsing on Pinterest I saw a card using this butterfly die so thought I would try it - I was pleased with the final effect.  I made the antennae by twisting some wire around a knitting needle.



Materials used:-
Distress inks - mustard seed, spiced marmalade and ripe persimmon
Smooch spritz spray - gold
Sentiment - Creative Stamping magazine 19
Stampin Up Sizzix butterfly die
Spellbinders circle die
Versafine black onyx ink

Thanks for visiting my blog!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely blending of those distress inks and I love the touch of wire for the antennae.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More GD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply delicious Margaret!
    Love it! Oozing glam and drama
    Thanks for playing along
    Sarah
    Less is more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those antennae! Super, dramatic card.
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card-fabulous sunshine! :)
    Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a warm sunny card Margaret!
    Love it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really bright and sunny....I adore this card....Jo. X

    ReplyDelete