Monday 29 December 2014

Owl family

First of all I would like to wish all my friends and followers a very Happy New Year.



This is the card I made for this week's Less is More challenge where the theme is Family. I am on holiday at the moment so had to borrow the owl stamps from my sister. I used distress inks to watercolour the images - the tree and branch were hand drawn.

Materials used:-
Owls and leaf stamps - Kanban Autumn Silhouettes
Sentiment - Uniko Studio Fontiments Birthday
Various distress inks

Thanks for visiting my blog - I really enjoy reading your comments. Margaret

3 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the owls. Hope your enjoying yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Margaret. Love this family of owls ... they certainly look like they are waiting to see in the new year!
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Hope you’ve had a wonderful Christmas
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute family of owls.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete