Saturday 13 September 2014

Three presents

I am entering this card into week 112 challenge on CASology where the cue word is THREE. I embossed the image of the 3 presents on vellum and then coloured the wrong side with distress markers. I attached the vellum to the card with brads.


Materials used:-
Stamps - a free set from a magazine
Distress markers - picked raspberry and peacock feathers
White embossing powder and vellum
Sentiment inked with Colorbox mint
Glitter card from stash

Thank you very much for visiting my blog - I really appreciate your comments. Margaret

3 comments:

  1. So pretty - love the softly coloured gifts and the sparkle peeking out around them! So glad you joined us at CASology this week, Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret, I love this card. Your colour choices are really beautiful. Wonderful layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fun layers, touch of sparkle and fabulous pink brads! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete